Comfort Keepers Oviedo
- [Health Care Services]
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family. The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.
Interactive Caregiving™ is based on four primary pillars, which Comfort Keepers leverage to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
1. An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
2. A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
3. A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
4. A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With our Interactive Caregiving approach, we are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in-home care providers.
Whom to Contact
- Gina BrooksPhone: (407) 542-7821
We are across from the Oviedo ER in The Court Yard Building.