Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 4,500 international visitors annually.
• One of Florida's most comprehensive private, not for profit healthcare networks
• Nine facilities: Five leading community hospitals, three nationally-recognized specialty hospitals and one world-class cancer center
• Central Florida's fifth largest employer
• Central Florida's only statutory teaching hospital offering graduate medical education
• A healthcare leader for nearly two million residents and thousands of international visitors annually
• Hospitals: 8
• Number of beds: 1,788